Office Safety Protocols
Although our office has been open and we have been managing emergency patients throughout this time, we are planning on resuming on the full scale soon.
In addition to our already existing infection control protocols, we have made the following changes to ensure both the safety of our staff and patients.
- All patients entering the building and facility are asked to wear a face-mask. All employees will be doing the same
- Hand sanitizers will be provided for in-office use
- All employees will be screened daily for symptoms and their temperatures recorded
- All patients entering the facility will be screened by a set of questions and their temperatures also recorded
- Any employee or patients with any signs or symptoms of sickness will be dismissed
- Sick patients are advised not to enter the building/facility and to instead contact us by phone so that they can be given proper instructions
- We utilize N95 masks, KN95 masks, Face shields, gowns, and goggles.
- In addition to routine disinfection protocols, all surfaces touched by patients will be wiped down with hospital grade sanitizing wipes
- Medical-grade HEPA air filters are placed throughout the office
- Social distancing will be observed at all times
Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to let us know.